Friday, July 06, 2007

Random Happenings

1. Marela was my assistant Cookie maker! She did a great job dumping the stuff in! Sugar Free Oatmeal Craisin Cookies rock my world!

2. The highlight of a recent supermarket run was the pink butterfly cart. The picture would be better probably if I hadn't just run the cart into the curb while Tiffy was trying to get a picture! Marela is super sensitive about people laughing at her, even when they aren't.

3. The T-Shirt, everyone at work has been discussing this shirt since I got home. One of the funny old men at work wears it everyso often and I was lucky enough that he wore it while I was here!

4. The return of the Purse Man. He came around again selling his purses but this time he hung around for a long time! Mom had to run to the bank to get cash so he stuck around and visited, I was baking some cookies that afternoon and he kept following me around. It got to the point were some of my friends at work tried to convince us that we would make a cute couple! HELL NO!!! He is a nice guy but NO!!! I actually think he thought it was a great idea because when I said, I was going back to Utah and long distance relationships are not for me he grilled me about it! hahaha oh heck!!

No comments: