Wednesday, July 04, 2007

ER Visits

I have spent more time in Hospitals the last few days than I have in a while. On Saturday when Tiffany and I got home from a day of shopping and dinner with the kids Debbie said she had gotten a phone call from Effie and that her baby was sick. Effie had Pablo the day before we left for camp and is really worried about everything. So Debbie and I went and sat with her and the baby in the Children's Hospital ER from like Midnight and got home at like 5am. After a few hours I made them put the masks on and take pictures, heck I needed some entertainment from somewhere! Then on Monday my Grandma was taken to the hospital after she "fainted" or as my mom insists, "She DID NOT FAINT SHE DIED" oh Mom! Bless Granny's Little heart, she had no clue where she was or what happened, it was a really scary day and poor Tiffy was a reck! Luckily Granny got to come home today to enjoy the 4th with us!


No comments: