Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Pionner Day Swimming Fun






So Jerilyn and Megan invited me to tag along for a trip to the pool! It was so much fun, and the tube slides were even fun, though a tad scary! One of the Lifeguards was thirsty so she brought her slurpee with her to the pool and continued to drink it the entire time, oh and then it was announced that she had just gotten engaged! Oh heck of course, that would explain the very nice earrings she was wearing. Also no worries, Megan definetley brought her Visiting Teaching assignments with her to make appointments and phone calls! Yeah she is amazing! That Ladies and Gentlemen is why I will never be Relief Society President, or in a Presidency I am not the right material for that!!! It was a great day and a great beginning to the weeklong birthday celebration, because as much as I fight it, I am begining to realize that it is inevitable I am having a birthday!

No comments: