Monday, July 02, 2007

Better Late Than Never

Life has been crazy and so I am just now getting around to posting pictures from Girl's Camp. I had so much fun this year, and I guess we have at least one more ahead next year. Mom has gone for 13 straight years, next year will make 14! Everyone always asks how she can continue to go, but I really can't imagine a summer without it! I love getting to know the girls better and being able to serve them! The Stake YW presidency did a great job playing "Boast Busters", I made a new BFF Bret who has fainted the last 3 years and this year spent more time with me than anyone else! Camp was capped off by a slamming on of the brakes on the way down the hill to avoid hitting a couple herds of cows. I was going to get a good picture of the second herd, but one of the cows had other plans so for our safety and the car's we hightailed it out really quick! On second thought we had to stop for cows on the way up too and one tried to kick my car, maybe the Jeep looks like a cow??? Humm!



No comments: