Sunday, July 15, 2007

Painful Day and Good Day

So I am back in Utah for a little visit. I am so excited to be back and see all my friends I have really missed them! So Marissa asked me before I came back if I would go tubing with her stake from West Jordan yesterday morning. I had nothing better to do so I went along. I have no clue why but I did not apply my usual SPF5000 to my legs so the FRONT is lobster red! Sadly I can't wear shorts to prevent the rubing because it looks retarded! I am so dumb! Also who knew that from paddling with your arms that what we are now calling "Tube Rub" can occur. I don't know if my arms are ever going to be the same! Today was my 2nd Mission Presidents homecoming in Smithfield. It was so fun seeing him and his family! I realized today that it has been a long time since I got home from Indiana and had a sad Pity party for like 2mins! Tomorrow morning I have an interview at the court house for a job I am kinda freaking out about it hope that everything goes alright!

No comments: