Sunday, February 03, 2008

I can Relax now For a Minute

Oh man so the LSAT is officially over and out of my life forever! I will NEVER take it again! I can finally breathe and not think about having to sit through another 4 hours! Now if only I was completley done with the entire process. I am frantically trying to finish all my applications and write a personal statement that will wow the admissions committees at about 10 different schools! I really hope that I did better this time around and I am trying to stay optimistic that I will get accepted to law school somewhere in the United States Of America! As of now I am really hoping for UNLV, University of Arizona, Utah, or one of the many So Cal schools I am applying to! So that will be my life for the next week or so. I have one week left in Provo at the courthouse and then I will be starting my long trek up to American Fork! YIKES!!! I am still not sure about this but I am going to "buck up" as Debbie reminded me to do this morning and get er done!

No comments: