Wednesday, January 30, 2008

BREAK And Update

Ok so I need a much needed break from LSAT studying so I figured I would write a blog. It has been a little bit and well it was time! I take the LSAT on Saturday morning at 8am, so after that I will be returning a ton of calls and being a better friend then I have been this last little while. I guess the biggest news of the week is that as predicted I am transferring to American Fork. No joke I was at work for probably 2 hours when I got pulled in to "talk". They gave me a sob story about how the girl who should be going has a young son, lives in Nephi and carpools to Provo with her sister. I caved quick and said I would take one for the team and move, BUT they will be paying my mileage to and from AF until an opening comes in Provo and I can come back, or I leave for Law School which is much more likely. I wish I could say I was excited about the move but I would be lieing, I don't want to go but it was either step up and take it or be forced into it. I am really going to miss everything about Provo. The comp hours, the short travel time, the crazy and interesting people, and mostly my Friends I have made since I worked there. I remember when I started I didn't think I would ever have any friends at work (besides Marissa) but I have made some friends that I hope and know will always be there! Heck I may even work with some of them again following Law school. So yeah I start in American Fork on Monday the 11th and I am just going to try and remain positive and remember that everything happens for a reason!

No comments: