Sunday, February 10, 2008

Bittersweet

Friday was my last day at the Courthouse in Provo! I am really praying that this is only a temporary transfer up to American Fork, but I am not so sure about that! The "wall" came down hard the night before and the morning of. I texted Debbie on my way to work Friday and the only advice she gave me was not to cry! I made it through the day and as long as I didn't think about it the eyes stayed dry! At about 5:05 the first tear came and was quickly wiped away! It wasn't until my supervisor and I being the last people in the building ( A very common occurence) sat down at the end of the day to update my file that it really hit! She started the "final paperwork" and I started tearing up! It was a rough one for both of us! It totally sucks that this is happening but there really is nothing I can do to avoid it! So we finished the technicalities and that was it! I called Debbie on my way home and broke down completley! Here is a look back at some of the festivities of my last week in Provo! I am really going to miss everyone so much! They really are some of my best friends and I am never going to forget them!





No comments: