Sunday, July 20, 2008

This decision is not as easy as I thought it would be

So I am not sure everyone knows but when I was transfered from Provo to American Fork back in February I was given a couple assurances. One regarding mileage and the other a promise that when an opening in Provo came that I would have the option to transfer back. Since February that is what has motivated me in times of stress and what has in some cases kept me from quitting. That being said I always thought that as soon as I heard there was an opening I would have no problem saying see ya to A.F. Wow was I wrong! As much crap as I have delt with and the amount of time I have spent crying about certain situations and people I thought for sure I had the answer. Well let me just tell you that ever since Thursday when I talked to Lori(the head honcho) about the fact there was an opening now I have been thinking, praying, and stressing. I have come to the realization that as much as I hated AF in the beginning it is a great experience that I have been given and has helped me in a lot of ways. I told Lori I wanted to really think this one through and asked if I could let her know Friday, of course she said to take as much time as I needed. Well Friday I still did not have a decision and she said I could have until Monday (tomorrow) to give my decision! YIKES I was hoping for a little longer but ok! So this weekend was spent helping Carrie and Daniel move back up from St George and having a nice 4 hour car drive all alone to think, pray and cry. It really is a win win situation and I just really hope that I make the right one. I am going to sleep on it "or try to sleep" and then tomorrow I will deliver the verdict. Stay tuned for the answer that I have decided on. YIKES

2 comments:

Becca said...

what did you decide?!? I'm dying over here...

Unknown said...

i want to know too!! also...it is way freaking hard to read white over sky blue!! i had to highlight everything to read it hehehe...i hope you had a good time on Sunday with us and that we made it easier on u. love ya friend