Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The Jury is back, and the verdict is in

Ok sorry to keep you waiting I thought I was going to get to bed early last night and instead tossed and turned until 12:15am wondering if I made the right decision! I have decided to return to Provo and work at the front counter until something opens on a judges team with a clerk that I can actually work with! It took me awhile today to confirm the feelings that I had been having and finally at like 3pm I told Sharon of my intent to transfer back and then called Lori in Provo to let her know! I know that I am giving up some great perks to go back the main one being in court experience, but I know that Heavenly Father has great things in store! Thanks to everyone for their support and for listening to me hash out my thoughts and even at times shed a few tears (OK I AM NOT A WALL, HAPPY NOW??!!! ;) I am not sure when I get to start back in Provo but as soon as I hear I will be posting about it!!! Love ya!
p.s. Sorry about the white on the blue background, hopefully this will be better know, pretty dark blue on light blue ;)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

yay you are back in Provo!! :) and yes the color is much much better! love ya!

Bonnie said...

Melissa, I am glad you made your decision. ITs so hard! But now I am sad because when I come visit I wont be able to see you!
Good luck in Provo and I am sure you made the right decision!