Thursday, July 10, 2008

Houston We have a problem

Ok so I can't find my camera cord to upload all the fun pictures from recent events! I am going to find it Saturday if it takes me all day, and upload a bunch of pics! I enjoyed the visit of Tiffany and the kids and Lisa and Briggs the little that we hung out! It was so fun, and I hope that more people will come to visit me soon! I found out that because I work for the State I offically qualify for the government rate at hotels which is a nice perk guess I can't quit any more! ;) We went to the Zoo, went swimming EVERYDAY to the point that Marela's toes were bleeding and just had a fun time being together! Also I got to go down to Lavendar Days and do the 5K with Megan and Trent and then I did the Freedom Fest 5K too! Yeah note to self, leave more time in between runs! ;) I am surviving at work. Some days are still better than others, but it looks like I need to get used to it, since things have happened and it doesnt look as though I will be headed back to Provo anytime soon! But YOU NEVER KNOW!!! I got to hang out with Romina the other day which was and is always so much fun! I miss the good old days of chilling in her room watching random YOUTUBE videos before bed!!! Oh the memories!!! Well I am off to bed I have another early day tomorrow 3 in a row this week! I have a full set of lugage under my eyes right about now! But it is almost the weekend!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am excited to read a new post :P and specially cause my name was in it! i had to much fun too :) so are we getting together next Tuesday? let me know...kisses
I FEEL IT IN MY FINGERS...I FEEL IT IN MY TOES!! (JUST FOR U)

Becca said...

yeah for nieces and nephews! they're the best...