Sunday, January 13, 2008

chilling in the hospital

It has been awhile since my last post and during my development of new year resolutions I am dedicating myself to doing better about updating the blog! I am hanging out in California this weekend again with the whole famdamily! My mom has been in the hospital for a couple weeks now and I couldn't be in Utah anymore without seeing her! So I hopped on a plane after work on Friday and headed home! Mom is doing pretty good but the doctors are still fighting about surgery verses no surgery! I swear one of her doctors thinks he is god and he is allmighty and powerful and well he isn't! I want to kick him and tell him to shut up and sign the paper! So yeah I am chilling in Fresno at the hospital and will be heading back to Utah late tomorrow night unless things happen then I will go back sometime! It is times like this that I wonder why I am in Utah! But I know that Utah is where I am supposed to be!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

I hope your mom is doing better, we are keeping her in our prayers! LOVE YOU!

Pat & Amber said...

How is your mom doing?