Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Week 2 I've Made It This Far

I am already about half way through week 2 of working at the court house and I can honestly say I am suprised I have made it this far! I was ready to give up last Tuesday but after a lot of encouragement from my family and friends I am still pushing ahead. I don't give up that easily and it is going to take a lot for me to throw in the towel. I have learned a ton and am beginning to make friends at work. Now if I could just get over my fear of answering the phones, I don't want to get yelled at, swore at, and the thought of telling a person there is a warrant out for their arrest freaks me out! Heck maybe I will have to do what I did in the MTC Referral Center and act like I am taking calls! Ha ha Yeah I think That is the solution! Don't be suprised if You get a call from the Court house It is just me "Making and Answering Calls" ;)

No comments: