Sunday, August 26, 2007

You Have Got to Be Joking!

So today I decided that instead of driving down to Provo for church I would just go with Rachel to her singles ward up here in American Fork! Oh I am so happy I did because I am now so happy and thankful for my singles ward! First off it just didn't feel the same and then it happened! The second speaker was supposed to speak about President Monson's talk from April Conference! Instead she got up and said that she didn't have anything to add and that we should all go home and read it! Then the whopper of the day, she stated that when asked to speak she said NO because (and I quote) "I am only going to be in this ward for 2 more weeks and well I don't see the point in you getting to know me or me getting to know you and honestly I have never felt comfortable in this ward!!! I always felt like it was a popularity contest and fashion show each week, so I encourage you to read the talk!" Yep then she shared her testimony and sat down grabed her scriptures and got up and walked out! It was Awarkward! I was just happy I wasn't in the ward, because they were all pretty upset by the thing! So yes I am so happy that I get to go back to my ward next sunday! Don't know if I could handle more than One week in that ward!

No comments: