Saturday, August 25, 2007

It's Been To Long

It has been way too long since my last post! There is so much that has happened and life has been moving fast! I know I will miss a lot of things but I wanted to try and recap the last few weeks!
1. I am beginning to love my job. I have made friends, and am starting to get more comfortable. I even actually like answering the phone now!
2. I am now working at the front counter of the courthouse, it is SCARY but fun. I haven't had anyone arrested yet, but there has been a few close calls and people around me have!
3. I am moved out of my apartment, and I now remember why it has been so long since I last moved, I hate it! I am living with some family friends in Alpine for a few weeks and then should be moving back down to Provo!
4. Romina left for Boston last night and I am going to miss her so much! It was kinda dusty last night, but I know I will see her soon!
5. I had new employee orientation in SLC and omg I could have kicked one of the girls in the class, she was obnoxious, rude, and told me I had ADD! Heck she may be right!
6. I miss hanging out with my friends, I am going through withdrawls and miss being able to knock on Jun, Rahsae, and Emily's door! Oh good times!
7. I know there are so many other things, but I am hacked into Marissa's account at the UVSC Library and really need to run and make copies of tomorrows program for church and drop it off because I am not sure I am going to the ward tomorrow! We shall see!

No comments: