Thursday, May 08, 2008

ABC's About Me!!!!

This is an email that has been sent around at work recently so I decided if I was going to do it I might as well include it on the good old blog! Plus Debbie has been bugging me about the fact I have not been updating so tonight is going to be update the blog night!!!
A is for age: 26 Years, 9 Months and 8 days (give or take a day or so)
B is for beer of choice: Apple Beer all the way!
C is for career right now: Deputy Court Clerk (but not one with seniority)
D is for your dog's name: No way NO PETS but the Family dog is Sandy (I think)
E is for essential item you use everyday: Toothpaste, I love brushing
F is for favorite TV shows at the moment: Grey's Anatomy, American Idol, Survivor
G is for favorite game: Four Square ;)
H is for birth Home town: Merced, California
I is for instruments you play: Ummm I played Clarinet in elementary school, and I can play A LITTLE piano
J is for favorite juice: Pineapple
K is for whose butt you'd like to kick: That is for me to know and no one to find out
L is for the last place you ate: Hummmm.... Well I didnt get to leave for lunch today but we had Quiznos delivered.
M is for marriage: I hope it happens some day
N is for your full name: Melissa Marie Noyes
O is for overnight hospital stay: Yes, when I had my appendix out. Took a few days to decided what the doctors wanted to do.
P is for people you were with today/recently: Megan and the peeps in American Fork
Q is for recent quote: "It's the fun-ship the fun-ship, the Mother Lovin' Fun-Ship!"
R is for Biggest Regret: Volunterring to move work locations and not seeing how things would have panned out.
S is for status: Chipper
T is for time you woke up today: 6:30 a.m. wish tomorrow would be the same but gotta be at work at 7am so have to leave at 6:30ish.
U is for underwear:Ummm... yeah I wear them
V is for vegetable that you love:ALMOST everything (No onions, tomatoes, bellpeppers, lima beans, avocados, ok so there is more than I thought!)
W is for worst habit: Biting my nails, recently cusing I am trying to stop!
X is for x-rays you've had: My wrist twice, ankle once, thumb once. Think that is all
Y is for yummy food you ate today: Brocolli soup from Quiznos YUMMM!!!
Z is for zodiac sign: Leo
OK DEBBIE ONE UPDATE DOWN A FEW MORE TO GO

2 comments:

hanna platano said...

what is ABC?

Anonymous said...

GOOD JOB LISSA! BUT IT SAYS NOTHING ABOUT THE LOVELY WEEK WE JUST SPENT TOGETHER. DEAR MELISSA, I JUST WENT ON A CRUISE WITH YOU ON THE MOTHER LOVIN FUNSHIP AND YOU DIDNT BLOG ABOUT IT. I AM SAD. SO ARE YOU GOING TO BLOG ABOUT OUR CRUISE OR WHAT? ALSO I NEED THE MONEY FOR THE DIFFERENCE IN THE GAS. THANKS