Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

This Mother's Day I couldn't be home in California with my family! However I did want to take a second and show appreciation to my mom and to my sisters who are great examples to me of what being a mom is all about!

Debbie is a great mom to Conner and Tanner! She loves them unconditionally and would do anything for them! I admire her patience and her ability to not let the little things bother her!! I love you Debbie!!

Next is my Grandma! Granny is a strong willed lady! She has been living with my family since my grandpa died and her alzheimers has gotten worse. What I will always remember about granny is visiting her while I was growing up and seeing her work ethic! Up until she moved down to Fresno she and my grandpa would wake up every morning and deliver newspapers, then go home sleep for a few hours and be out mowing lawns around town.

My Mom!! I do not even know where to begin explaining how much my Mom means to me or how much she has done for me! My mom is my hero!! My mom is the person I can go to when I have a bad day and she will listen and understand! My mom is there for me when I need someone for medical advice, no matter the time day or night! My mom is there to encourage me when I think I can't do something and to have faith in me when I sometimes lack faith in myself! My mom loves me uncoditionally and would do anything for me and for my family! My mom is a role model of unconditional love for everyone! I am so lucky she is my mom!! I love you Mommy!

Lisa is a great mom! She has so many qualities that I admire and hope to one day have if and when I become a mom! I love you Lisa!!

Last, BUT certainly not least Tiffy! Tiffy is a great mommy to Lella and Gage! She loves them both and would do anything for them! She is a great example to me and I love her!!!! HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY YA'LL I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!
p.s. Presents will be coming (Hopefully around Memorial Day)

3 comments:

hanna platano said...

the babies are so adorable! are they your cousins?

Anonymous said...

thanks liss... yeah I am expecting presents x 2. as my bday is memorial weekend.

Becca said...

hey you- cute kids! they're so old!