Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Viva La Mexico!

I really should be sleeping right now but I am so excited! In like 4 days I will be on my way to California with my friends Jessie and Jen from work at the courthouse in Provo! We are going to see wicked Saturday night in LA!!!!!! I am so excited we got amazing seats for really good prices! Then sometime during the weekend Debbie is driving down from Fresno to meet up with us and we are going on a crusie to Mexico! Our ship leaves San Diego on Monday afternoon and we will be gone until Saturday morning! I can not even begin to explain my excitness levels!!!! I am excited to get out of Provo for a few days and burn in the Mexican Sun!!!!!! ;) I am going well prepared to try and prevent sunburns and to treat them since it is almost impossible to keep from burning! Case in point, I went to a park a couple weeks ago to read a book after church, I was there for 45 mins and was pretty red for a few days!! So I am pretty much screwed hahaha WHATEVER I am going to Mexico!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: