Tuesday, April 22, 2008

WOWZERS

So the last week or so has been a whirlwind! I was offered a position on a Judges team in American Fork but my supervisor wanted a commitment that I would not leave when an opening came in Provo. Well actually she wanted a commitment I would stay until I leave for Law School next August. I spent a few agonizing days trying to figure out what to do. I am not sure I have prayed that long at night in a very long time! I went in to her office late last week and said although I was flattered and would love to do it, I could not commit to anything! To my suprise she said I could still train and that we would address the transfer thing when it became an issue. So that brings us to today! I was able to sit in on court this morning and learn a little about the process. Then this afternoon I was updating minutes from court and trying to not mess up too much!! Tomorrow is day 2 of the court training! YIKES What were they thinking? I am not smart enough for this!!!!

No comments: