Thursday, December 27, 2007

Blogging On Location

Ok I made it to California late Thursday night or well more precisely EARLY Friday morning! Gotta love snow and holidays! De-iceing the plane is a process I will always remember! Oh man good times in tiny terminal E. So yeah I got home safe and sound and have been having a blast! Christmas prep was tons of fun, and being home with the family is always fun! I am not really looking forward to going back, but heck I am excited to see friends and get back to work! I am also excited to finish law school applications and see where I end up! Right now I am leaning towards Chapman in Orange County! But we will have to wait and see what Heavenly Father has in store for me! Ok I am off to bed! I will put pics of recent fun on tomorrow! Tomorrow is going to be fun! Shopping at the outlets and pedicures await me! YAHOO!

No comments: