Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Update!!!

Ok So It has been way too long since I have actually sat down and blogged, work and law school applications have not been leaving a ton o free time! I swear I might as well live at the courthouse some days! Heck there is a couch and shower I am set! In hopes of updating everyone on the happenings in the life of me I am going to list some highlights!
1. I will still have a job come Jan. It was a little sketchy there but as of now they have not heard when the "time limited" positions have to be eliminated!
2. I am going home for Christmas I leave in less than 24hours and get to be home until the 30th!
3. We had our employee Christmas Party in one of the Courtrooms yesterday it was a lot of fun!
4. I love working at the courthouse! I have made so many amazing friends and I am learning so much! Everyday I learn a new thing!
5. I helped a nice young man get a divorce on Tuesday in 30mins! After he filed he left and got me a rose and Halmark Card, yeah I took his picture! I will post it when I bring my camera home! If only he wasnt 20, and deploying soon for the army! It is a huge joke at work and everyone makes fun of me and him and well I guess they had a Judge lined up to perform our wedding! Yeah Right!
6. I have a cold and it sucks! I am so tired of waking up coughing in the middle of the night!
7. I am working insane hours! I have worked at the courthouse now for about 4 months and I already have about 50 hours of comp time! Yeah I am a loser with no life!
8. I miss hanging out with friends who arent in Provo anymore especially at Christmas time!
9. I am slowly but surely finishing Christmas shopping! I will only have a few people to buy for in Cali!
10. I have Debbie for the gift exchange this year, I am Screwed! NO CLUE what to buy her!!!!!!!!
Ok that is all for tonight I am so sleepy and need to be up for work really early tomorrow! Yahoo!

No comments: