Thursday, October 18, 2007

Yeah Disneyland!!!!


I am so excited I am leaving this afternoon to fly to So. Cal to meet the family for a disney trick or treat adventure! In past years I have been in school with midterms around this time and so I have always missed out! Not this year! I have my bags packed, my flight plans set out and I just need to get a good night sleep and then put in a few hours at work tomorrow and I am off! I don't know if I am more excited to go to Disneyland Or to see my family! They are both going to be fun adventures! I am taking my camera card empty and ready for picture magic! The next post will be from on Location at the Happiest Place on Earth!!!!!!! Oh and if anyone has requests text me and let me know I will do my best to fulfill them!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I am waiting to see what is to come next! This is the easiest way for me to see what my friend is up to, since whenever I call you are at work, running errands for work, or I just have lame stuff to say!