Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Step 1 complete!


So LSATS have been officially taken! I will have the results back on Oct. 22nd which just so happens to be the day after I get back from trick or treating at Disneyland with my family! I am so excited for a break and to see my family! I am not really sure how I did but I am trying not to think about it too much! Otherwise I will go crazy! I am just reminding myself that if I bombed I can take it again on Dec 1st not a big deal! Thanks to all my friends and family for the support and understanding! I know I was not the best at responding to calls and texts but I am in the process of catching up on everything! I am off to Vegas this weekend to hang out and take a break! My friend is trying to get tickets to Little Legends a show where little people dress up like celebrities! I hope it works out! I am also looking forward to seeing Carrie in St George hopefully things will work out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!! I know first hand how hard the LSAT is. It is so evil!