Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Howdy!

Hey Hey Hey! Hope everyone is doing well! So I thought I would go ahead and write a new entry for the day! This weekend was a lot of fun! The mission reunion and hanging out with everyone! Sunday Julia came over to watch the Morning session of conference with us! I loved the afternoon session! The last hymn was so cool to sing "We thank thee Oh God for a Prophet". It was awesome! As for school, well suprisingly I am not doing too bed. I have discomvered that it is better for me to NOT study! hahaha j/k But actually it is weird I have done a lot better on the tests that I never read and hardly studyed for than the one I read and studyed for days! Weird! So... other than that I am just hanging out and having fun. We had enrichment the other night (tuesday) and that was a ton of fun. I can not believe I am admitting to this But I actually really like being in a singles ward and am really enjoying all the activities. Romina (roommate from Chile) and I have been going to FHE and I am sad I didn't go the last 2 semesters I was here. That is my life pretty much. I have a few more days of class and then next Thursday and Friday we have off for fall break and I am so excited to go see my family and go to Apple Hill!
Sure Love ya!
melissa

No comments: