Monday, December 06, 2010

Delirious

delirious |diˈli(ə)rēəs|
adjective
in an acutely disturbed state of mind resulting from illness or intoxication* and characterized by restlessness, illusions, and incoherence of thought and speech.
*AKA Lack of Sleep

So I would first like to point out that I modified the definition above. (No need for legal action on "stealing" the definition.)
Attention Blogging friends and family... Law School will do crazy things to a person like make them change their facebook status from "in a relationship" to "engaged" and then decide to post a picture of a nice shiny diamond ring.



Alas I am not engaged, and if I was I would have called you Mom :) Rest assured I will for sure make up for this debacle in the future and that when I really do get engaged I will have a notary public attest to it as a witness! For now I am engaged to Finals, and the "joy" they bring into my life cannot be put into words! I look forward to December 15th when I will be done with my last final and 1/2 way through this law school adventure! Also as soon as I reactivate my facebook from this finals hiatus I have imposed on myself I will fix all the problems that I have created :) Until then...I am sorry for getting all your hopes up!!!!
Love you all & as soon as this finals craziness is over maybe we can hang out! Or at least I will return some phone calls!

Melissa

2 comments:

Janelle Ehat said...

That's SOOOO not funny!! You totally had me going!! I was wondering how you had time for a secret relationship in the midst of all of your law school stuff but I still totally bought it! I'm looking forward to that notary documentation of the actual event!

Trent and Meg said...

You go girl...keep pushing, you will be awesome!!! And yes, that ring will come at the right time :)Love ya :)