Monday, March 01, 2010

Update


So I realized today that it has been A LONG TIME since the last blog and so much has happened! I survived round 1 of law school finals and did decent! There is always room for improvement and this semester is a whole new ball game! I spent Christmas break at home in Fresno with the family and made a very quick but amazing trip to Utah! School has started back up and I am one week away from Spring Break, which also signals the half way point of this semester which is nuts!!!!! It seems like it goes fast when I want it to go slow and vise versa. I am loving the experience (even though I sometimes don't portray that in texts and phone calls!) Oh and exciting news of the last few days is that I have been approved for the externship with Judge Davis at the Courthouse, so it looks like I will be back in Provo for a few months come June! Other than that I will continue my residence at the ULV Library with my casebooks, and supplements! Whoever invented the Examples and Explanations deserves a cookie! :)

2 comments:

Trent and Meg said...

Oh friend--Trent and I are still so excited for you to come to Utah this summer...we need crafting time, and cookie dough time, and time for sitting and talking and laughing!!

Rachel Wagner. said...

It will be great having you in Utah again. Thanks again for hosting me this week. It was fun to catch up.