Monday, October 26, 2009

Law School Update






Oh my goodness! I can not believe that I am already more than half way through the first semester of law school! I am happy to report that I am not crying as often as I did at the beginning and I have learned that although this is hard I can do it! As for the bad news, well let's just say it is a good thing I have thick hair so I can compensate for the loss ;) I am managing to stay afloat and even have made time for social events! I really miss Utah and wish I was there at least once a day, but I know that Law School is only temporary! There is a quote that says "Law School is a marathon not a sprint, so pace yourself!" I am not going to lie I used to hate this quote and still am not as fond of it as others, but it is true! I wish law school was only like a 5k but alas three years equals 26.2 miles! ;) So... I figured that I would post a few pictures of the fun times that are law school students outside of the classroom and library! I should add the disclaimer that yes there is alcohol, but no I am not drinking it :) So enjoy these pictures and expect an update in the near future of some family and friend visits to the law school hermit (me)

1 comment:

Trent and Meg said...

YEA FRIEND!!! Thanks for posting pictures--so good to see fun times ;) And so good to see your smile :) I miss you!! but both Trent and I are standing close to the end (and in the middle and at the beginning) of the race to cheer you on!! :)