Wednesday, April 22, 2009

annoyed

Dear new roommate that is replacing Megan,
Is Moving your stuff in at 1130PM and turning on the air conditioner really the best way to start off our time together? I would say hell no! Now would you please stop banging into my door so that I can go to sleep! Oh and sorry if I hit your door at 745am when I have to leave for work!
Love your not so excited roommate!
Melissa
P.s. I would have been more than willing to have helped you move tomorrow at a decent time!

4 comments:

Rachel Wagner. said...

Poor thing! Call me if you need to vent.

Anonymous said...

Oh my friend--yea, so NOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTT nice!!! Hopefully she'll learn quick?? :) Hope you are well :)

love,
Megan

Unknown said...

duuuuuuuude at least this ezperience helps you appreciate more megan, claudia and specially me lol!!! on a more serious note i know dont worry about it too much and laugh it up cause guess what you r going to FREAKING SUNNY CALIFORNIA!!!!!! love you and i hope "hanging out with romy" is on your "things to do before i leave ut" list.

Bonnie said...

LOL good luck with that!