Thursday, September 04, 2008

Latest News

Ok So I really should be in bed right now sleeping but alas I am not! Things are going great. I am loving being back in Provo and working with friends again!!! I recently made a quick weekend trip out to california to visit Mickey Mouse, and will be going again in October and trick or treating with the family and visiting some law schools while I am out there! I am really cracking down and getting serious about law school applications. I have a goal of having everything submitted by Jan. 1,2009 so hopefully I can do it!The hardest thing for me is the personal statement, I start writing and then just block up! but I am going to do it!!!!!!!! I will upload pics over the weekend!!! Love you all!

2 comments:

Rachel Wagner. said...

Hey if you need some feedback or help with your statement let me know. Writing is after all my thing.

Larissa said...

Best of luck on those applications! You are awesome!!!!!