Monday, June 04, 2007

The time has Come

Okay I am officially leaving Utah in less than 12hours. I am really sad about the entire thing! As long as I don't think about it I am good, but I will have plenty of time to think about it on the 12hour drive over the next couple days! I had a great day at church! I got to visit Carrie for a few minutes and then I had the BEST Grilled Cheese Sandwich I have ever had, Compliments of Michelle! I put off saying bye to as many people as possible! I did have to say bye to Mego (PG) and Jerilyn (JT), Michelle, Poncho and Rashae Jun and Emily! And a few other friends! I have a feeling that it is not really going to hit until I wake up in the morning and realize that I really am leaving! Yikes!!! Thanks to all my friends for being so amazing and for loving me even when I am being a dumb head! Love you guys and I will see you in a month! I will return "As Promised!"

1 comment:

michelleyv said...

We're going to miss you, Melis. The good news is that all my prayers are answered. . .so I know you'll make it back to us. Don't forget--Waffles on Wednesdays, lots of phone calls, and plenty of blogging. . .that's the cure for the "Summer--I'm away from Michelle" blues. No worries, I'll have a grilled cheese ready for you upon your return.