Saturday, September 30, 2006

OH MY HECK!!!!

Oh my goodness! It has been an interesting last few day! I took my forensics test and actually got like a 90% which is really good for that class! I am glad that I did well, it can help to balance out my GPA at the end of the semester! hahaha I also had a vicitmology test, ummm... yeah that is why my GPA is going to need help! Actually the entire class thinks we did bad, so maybe the curve will be amazing! I was able to attend my mission reunion last night, suprisingly it was not that bad, I had myself psyched up for it! =) After it I went swinging at the park with Marissa and Carrie Mueller and then talked in the parking lot until 2:30am. Oh goodness I was so tired when I got home that I just parked in the easily accessable guest spot. This morning when I went to go move my car... IT WAS GONE!!!!!! After freaking out I found out it was towed! I am pissed about the whole thing! So no worries I got my car out of the tow lot, $121 later! =( I am having issues with my living situation and on top of that found out I have another test on Monday! It never ends! SO yeah that is my last 2 days or so summed up into a pretty long story! Back to watching confernce!
Sure Love Ya!
Melissa
p.s. More pics will be coming soon!

No comments: